Thursday, November 5, 2009

craft day

The boys helped me with this craft today. I started a month ago with the ward, now is finally done. I like both of them. They were so excited when I asked them if they want to helped me. "D" and I did the green one in the morning, then "A" and I did the blue one while "D" took his nap. They love doing things like this.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a cute craft!! Seriously, what did you use to make them, I want some now! You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! You are such a creative gal Mrs. Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Maggie! I wish we could do crafts together-you could teach me SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are just as talented as you are!! we would love to play with them. we miss you and love your art!! you are so talented Maggie!!
    roxana

    ReplyDelete