Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy HALLOWEEN

This year is another fun Halloween for us. I didn't grow up with Halloween, so it is just fun to dress up with my kids and being something we are not once a year. So this year we are traffic signs. I figure out my boys are still young that they don't really care what they are, so I still can have some fun dressing them up.



Aren't we just a cute family!!! j/k...... "D" is a STOP sign, "A" is a STOP LIGHT, I'm a NO PARKING sign and "K" is a YIELD. The reason for this is... I only need to get 3 colors of fabric and it is kinda easier than other sign.



Our ward always have truck or treat. I love it because the parents can hang out and talk. You don't have to walk with the kids to every doors and you know it is safe. We took the boys to trick or treat after the truck or treat. They were ok with it because some people have dogs in their house. So they thought every house has dog... so they were scared and decided they wanted to go home. So I was so happy to hear that because I don't want all the candy at home.





Making these costumes wasn't that hard. They are pretty easy and fun.
P.S. we won a price from the ward -- the family or something. I don't know, so we got a lot of free taco coupons, yeah!!!! We weren't expecting to get anything at all. Just got to love Halloween

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great! Glad you had a fun time! Hope you are all doing well. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete