Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another CRAZY project and Giveaway - CLOSED

I still asked myself why did I do this crazy project??!! we redo the whole half bath and it was a lot of work. (more details later) but here is the wall I painted, guess how many beans I had painted in the bathroom??!! (the bathroom is almost 5 by 5 feet) The winner who guess the closet to exact number of beans, will get the Tic Tac Toe game on the picture. Have fun guessing

 

 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. My guess is 1800.

    You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is 3200. I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess 2,761....you are the coolest person I know to do all those fun crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is 2520. I think it looks awesome! I really am going to have to stop by one day and see your cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome!!! My guess is 1013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place to sit and think. My guess (I'm the husband) is 1794. In your face browns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you painted all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. m. i'm so impressed! what an amazing feat! i guess 1813. the tic-tac-toe game is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete