Wednesday, January 7, 2009

K's sister visit...


The past two weeks had been fun and busy... We had our Christmas, New Year and my birthday this week. wow... can't get enough celebration. K's sister came for two weeks. It was fun having her. She left today, we miss her. She spoiled us. To start off our new year, we made our favorite desert "baklava". It was really good. We also went to "Texas roadhouse" to celebrate everything we had done last year, such as Kenny's graduation, buying a new house, "D" and "A" went to potty... can you believe we didn't really celebrate all those things that happened? We love to eat at "Texas roadhouse".
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so I never heard of that dessert, but it looks good. So many wonderful things to celebrate about congratulations. I also like Texas road house, I love the rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget about your engagement anniversary!

    ReplyDelete