what music do you like? I grew up listening to classical music all the time, because I had to learn to play them as well. (I wanted to major in Piano, but my mom wouldn't let me, since she pay for my college, if i will get a 2
nd major... probably will be piano or art) Then, I start liking Jazz and Hawaiian music in college. But classical is still my favorite, turn on the sound and there are two of my favorites...more to come. "K" likes all kinda of music, but not really into heavy metal (I don't even what it is) The boys like kid's music,... (signing time music) we like music.
one of our family goals is to expose kids to all music. We like spanish guitar, didgeridoo, drums of the pacific, tahitian techno, fado (2nd song on our blog)and pop rock. We thought that since the kids are so young we'll focus on an instrument for a month and learn about it, try it and listen to music where that instru is the focus. We aren't gifted musically but we're trying.
ReplyDelete