Thursday, September 18, 2008

"D"'s longest tantrum

Well, D is very upset today because he wanted to take a longer bubble bath, but I had to take him out because he was wrinkling. I had to take him out... this was the tantrum he throw at me. It last a long time. This is one of the moment when you rethink if you want to be a mom or not OR thinking... is it only my kid is like this OR when is my husband going to come home, I can't handle it anymore, OR I hope my neighbor don't think that I'm abusing my kid...etc

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor D, and mommy. Being a mother of 4 handful children, I exactly understand what you mean. What a comfort to know that it's not only me that feel that way. whew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video, what fun you must have been having that day. Can I just tell you my secret. Beat them long and hard, but most of all beat them often. No I am just kidding. I love my kids even though I am fatter, things hang from places they shouldn't (my boobs mostly), also my butt used to look normal, now it is the size of Mt Rushmore, and I have grey hair. But after all that I love that they are older and now the "LOOK". You know that look that we give our kids when they know they are in trouble. Luckily my kids know it well and behave immediately. Hang in there, it gets better, I promise.

    ReplyDelete