Hi Maggie! Your boys are SO cute! Dane is getting so big! I remember when you were pregnant. Time flies doesn't it? I can't believe Karissa will turn 2 in Dec! Read any good books lately? I miss you!
Maggie! hi how are you guys? they kids are getting bigger and cuter, I want to see more pictures of you and I would love to go shopping for shoes with K!! he beat the record of any woman!!! just kidding. love rox,seth and elias.
Hi Maggie! Your boys are SO cute! Dane is getting so big! I remember when you were pregnant. Time flies doesn't it? I can't believe Karissa will turn 2 in Dec! Read any good books lately? I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how big they're getting.
ReplyDeleteMaggie! hi how are you guys? they kids are getting bigger and cuter, I want to see more pictures of you and I would love to go shopping for shoes with K!! he beat the record of any woman!!! just kidding.
ReplyDeletelove
rox,seth and elias.