Hi Maggie, I was just thinking about you guys. We need to get together! What are your Sundays like? Church in the morning or afternoon? We'd love to have you over for dinner one Sunday.
I thought of you because, for the past 2 days, Faye has slept in until past 9 and goes to bed at 7. I remembered you said your little girl did the same thing. I think they must have a lot in common!
Hi Maggie, I was just thinking about you guys. We need to get together! What are your Sundays like? Church in the morning or afternoon? We'd love to have you over for dinner one Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI thought of you because, for the past 2 days, Faye has slept in until past 9 and goes to bed at 7. I remembered you said your little girl did the same thing. I think they must have a lot in common!