Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School 2012

Mr. "D" & "A" had started school this week.  They are in 2nd grade and kinder.  I can't believe that they are that old.  "A"  still enjoys and excited about school.  "D" is not so sure.  These pictures were taken on the 1st day of school.
 
 
I dressed them alike on purposly to see if anyone will mess up who is who.

 
We woke up miss "E" so early that she took a nap right after we drop off the kids to school.  "D" 's teacher is super duper nice and very loving.  I'm sure he will have a good school year, but he has to get used to not being around me first.

 
This is how the 2nd grade and up wait for their teachers.... line up on the floor.  "A"  is excited about his class, he got a few classmates from his kindergarden class.

 
We did some back to school pictures at home. 





3 comments:

  1. So Cute!! I can't believe how quickly they're growing up! Weren't the kids just born yesterday?? I hope D loves Kindergarten as much as my K does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the recent pictures of your family. Man, your boys look alike and soooooo handsome. Your princess looks so grown, too. I can tell you now enjoy shopping for the girls' clothes. hahaha... You have such a beautiful family.We miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers background!! That is a great idea, and it looks so good. I'm glad I got to see you all this summer. I hope the boys have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete