Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My mom


If you read the last post till the end, I had mention that my mom passed away while I was in Utah.  She had suffered cancer for the past 6 years, she was a fighter and fight till the end.  Me and my sister went back to Hong Kong in mid July for 3 weeks for the funeral and everything.  The funeral was very peaceful and everyone could feel the spirit there.  We had mom's favorite flower - lily there.  The people in the ward helped up so much that we didn't have to worry and stress about a lot of things.  Me, my sister and with few more sisters in the ward, we dressed mom in temple clothing.  I was a little worry at first because I have never touch a dead body before (even though I know she is mom).  When I saw her, I felt peace.  I know she is not suffering from her pain anymore, I know she is in a better place.  I also know that only her spirit left her body and she is still around me and her families.  I'm just grateful that I have the gospel and my mom were able to go to the temple before she passed away.  My mom is a wonderful person, she always put others first.  She worked hard her whole life try to provide a better life for us.  God be with her till we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment