Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer begins

By the end of the school year, "A" had a school performance.  The theme was ocean and all the animals in the ocean.  They sang a lot of songs.  It was really really cute.  I wish that you can see it too.  I can't believe that he finished ``

I've sewing some clothes for baby girl.  this is one of them.  It's fun and I finally get to use some girly fabrics that I have over the  years.
Ever since the las few days of school, I've been watching a friend's kids while she works for two weeks.  It had been crazy.  All boys and they are busy.  
Baby girl loves her corn.
 We started to let baby girl to sit at the table w/ us.  She loves it and she stands up less.  But she sure wants to get everything on the table.
 Her favorite is "Signing time"  She do a few sign now.  like...
more; please; thank you; cracker; eat; water.  It's great to see her learn, and she learns things very fast.
We went to an old train station here.  look at the bench, it's huge.

Even though summer is here, but i'm staying home the first 2 weeks because i'm not braving myself to bring 6 kids out.  we can't wait to go to Utah.  The boys ask me everyday if we are going to Utah to their cousins tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a busy summer is starting. good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete