The reason I had no time to blog or do anything was because the pantry has ants... on top of that, i also painted the boy's bathroom. Well.... "K" told me one night, THE PANTRY HAS ANTSsssssssssssssss, Could you take the stuff out and find where the ants come from? I thought he was kidding, of course he was not... and I thought he is nuts and so wanted to punch him for asking me to do that. Taking all the stuff out of the pantry of two side of our half bath???????????????????????????? CRAZY!! I told him if i had to find the ants.... I might paint the pantry as well becaue i hated the cream and yello white color.. It just look dirty. So it took me two days to take all the stuff out, and guess what the best part was?? I only found THREE ANTS the entire time!!!! but i did find out where they comes from. I picked up the cheap paint and went for it. The green didn't turned out like the color I saw at the store, but oh well, it is still a nice honeydew melon green. The ants better not come out again. Their entire family will go to Heaven!!


we poured paprika in the space the ants were coming through and they went away. ours came in through a tiny space between the floorboard and the wall.
ReplyDeleteThat's alot of food, Way to move it all and have some fun with paint! you know me... I love to throw that stuff up on the wall. You should come paint shopping at my house before you buy anymore ;)
ReplyDeleteLet's see the bathroom next!