Friday, September 18, 2009
The boy's blue bathroom
I painted two walls blue and two wall white, because i think it is too much blue for me and i don't have enough blue for all four walls. I think it still turn out good.
The tree is the first thing you see when you open the door. The red looks good with the blue too.
A closed up of the birds.
I love drawing on the wall, i think it is so much fun. It is much more fun than drawing on a paper or canvas. Some advice if you want to do this, don't draw it in front of your children, because they would do the same thing. "D" started to draw on the glass door,... work with music, it is much more enjoyable then dead silence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so creative I can't get over it! The bathroom looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd you have an awesome pantry!!!!
You have the best ideas! It looks really good. I like the red with the blue. It makes it not too boyish of a bathroom. Now you can get a plain fabric for the shower curtain and paint/draw some more birds or clouds or something else (this would be an outer shower curtain with the vinyl one still on the inside to get wet)
ReplyDeleteIt really looks fabulous! Way to go Maggie!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! You are so artistic.
ReplyDeleteWOW, can you do my house next. It is awesome. My kids can't wait to come over to your house and see it with their "HANDS". Awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun project! It looks really great! If I was you, I would end up messing up the bathroom walls. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI know you posted this over two months ago, but this is my first time seeing it. It is beautiful. You are such an amazing artist and designer. What was your major in college?
ReplyDelete