Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home safe

We made here it safely. I was also surprised the flight was very smooth, and the boys where super good. On the first flight, I only use two stickers to entertain them. On the 13 hours flight, it wasn't bad at all. I only brought out two train, and a new book, and little MP3 player for them to watch something. And we arrived in Hong Kong. I think I'm so blessed to have a save and easy flight.

Being there for only 2 days, it's very nice. I really like the idea of nothing for me to do. I don't have to cook, cleaning, doing landuary, etc... i just sit there and play with the boys. My family have a maid (it's very common in Hong Kong) So, she does lot of cleanings. It is very nice

3 comments:

  1. yeah! I'm glad you all made it safe and sane. Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had an easy flight with your boys. Maid sounds really good. Enjoy your real vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can I come to Hong Kong? I want a maid too.

    I am glad that you arrived safely I have been thinking about you and am super glad all went well.

    ReplyDelete