Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our gloomy Saturday is not that bad

Today is totally gloomy... I don't like day like this. I woke up way early and couldn't go back to sleep... so I was thinking about how to draw a few drawings I want to put it by our front door's wall... ( one of the reason is... the boys started to play with the alarm system on the wall, so I have to find something to cover it up) I finally got out of bed by 8am... and started to draw. It was fun, I haven't done that since we moved to this new place. The boys woke up... "A" joined me after he finished breakfast. He loves drawing with paintbrush. (not that he really draw something, but he enjoys it a lot) and it is the only time he can focus his mind for a very long time.
 



 


This drawing is "A" and his good friend Tyler. "Make your DREAM come true" I think as an adult... we often think a dream is big, something like earning tons of money, going some exotic place for vacation, but I think we forget a dream can be very simple... being a missionary for example, or even having a flower garden right in the backyard. So, take times to dream, and make your dream come true.

 

"D" does look happy for what he has, right? if you can't read the words, it says "Happinese is not having what you want, but wanting what you have"

 
Posted by Picasa

The statement says it all... I draw myself as a pregnant lady. (don't panic, I'm not pregnant at all, if i am... i've gone mad)


What is better than having a family who loves each other. This is one of the way to experience real joy.


later at night, our friend invite us over for some smore... and hang out, we wish we could have stay longer. But we had to feed the elders at 8pm... (pretty late) It was fun to have the elders over too. It remind us (me and K) being missionaries in Japan and Taiwan.

1 comment:

  1. Your drawings are adorable! Glad you guys came over for some fun!

    ReplyDelete