Thursday, October 16, 2008

OUR HOUSE

We got it... This is our house.... everything went great! We got super good rate with a super good price on this house, and all the things that come with it. We are truly blessed. I can finally say I'm excited about it now. I wasn't so excited before because of all the worries I had. We are so glad to finally to have a place all it our home. Plus, we don't have to move in a while... I'm so excited. For your info, we've married almost 5 years, and we moved every year... the boys love the house too. They love the space. We are moving in this Sat. (not that we can't wait to move it, but this saturday will be better for our friends to help us) so i have to pack up everything in two days... I'm almost done. (I think)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Teruya's! We are happy and excited for you guys. It will sitll be a long while before we finally have our own house to be settled in. We envy you guys. Good luck with your moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It such a cute place! You'll have to give a video tour for the blog. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! I can't wait till we can get house. it must be a pretty great feeling. I love the outside of the house it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you! Get moved in quick so we can have a house warming party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Home ownership is exciting. We'd love to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I dream of the day when we will have a house! It's beautiful! Enjoy having lots of room and decorating. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderful! congratulations. we are so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Congratulations! It looks beautiful and I'm glad you got a great deal. I dream of the day we get a house....oh that dream is sooo far away right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...........Maggie!
    Your house looks soooo fancy!

    I can't wait to have our own "house" one day.
    NOt just apartment...
    not rental....
    but a reall "house" with yard or something....
    Remember to post more photos when the house is done....

    ReplyDelete