The past two weeks were crazy. It is still crazy now.. but it slows down a little. We moved in to our house, and unpack almost everything. The house is still a little messy... We are trying to get things into order, get some furniture... do some yard work. Then, I can start painting some of the rooms ( I will need your opinion on that) ... I realized there are a lot to do... there are always things to do in the house. We are enjoying our home. The boys are having fun too. here are some pictures of the boys... I will post some pictures inside of the home later.

"A" got this huge mosquito bite... so his ear was so so so huge... it was funny.

While I was cutting the bush... I found this bug... very interesting looking.

"D" was playing in the yard while I was working in the yard.

Our friends came visit us.... "A" learned how to ride a bike after watching his friend's Cael riding his bike... yeah!! Thanks Cael.. we had been trying to teach him.. but "A" didn't seems to get it. Now he can ride his bike... not the best yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment