Friday, August 8, 2008

At the Mansion/Museum

 
Posted by Picasa


We went to McNay Art Museum yesterday. It was a lot of fun to see all the paintings. I really enjoyed it. This museum was named after Marion Kooler McNay who was an American painter during the time 1883 - 1950. This was her home. (Spanish Mediterranean style mansion) It is so beautiful, I love the court yard the most... I could just sit there and read whole day and enjoy the peace... and feel like I'm back in the old times. You have to go and see it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that place looks so pretty. There are tons of places that I want to go and see in this big world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite places in the world. I just adore being there and soaking up all the amazing artwork.

    ReplyDelete