Another exciting thing is... the book is coming out.... YEAH!!

aren't y'all dying to find out what will happen??? I am.. plus my friend is going to have a "Twilight party" tomorrow... isn't it fun? Well... I was having mix feeling if I want Bella to be with Edward or Jacob. She loves both... but the more I think about it, I like Bella to be with Edward, but being a Vampire???... what you think?
Maggie, you spoil it for me I just start to read the first one. Just kidding all is well.
ReplyDeleteMaggie! Your painting is beautiful!!!!! I didn't know you painted! :) And I'm so excited for Twilight too! :) Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh and I agree with you on Twilight. I can't decide! I mean, he is her "soulmate" but Jacob is so much better for her!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Mag you blow me away with your painting talent! Just beautiful! I will hurry and read book 4 so you can catch up and know what happens
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are amazing! I need to follow your example and do something besides the usual.
ReplyDeleteI guess I better jump on the Twilight wagon since everyone is raving about it! ;) Love your paintings! You are SO talented!
ReplyDelete