Zoo
This is something I want to do for a long time ~ take the boys to the ZOO. I did it today finally, "K" didn't come with us because of work. The Zoo is only 25 mins drive away from us, doesn't sound that far, but it seems that far when you are driving. I picked a really good day to go. Today is cloudy/windy, otherwise, we would all die from heat!!Here is a pictures of the black swans. I've never seen a black swans, they are pretty. But I still think white swans are prettier.
Here is just over look the pond where all the fishes and ducks and all kinds of similar animals. It reminds me of PCC a little, for those of you been to PCC, you know what I mean.
"A" had been walking two hours by the time we took this picture. He looked so tired, yeah??!! "D" just enjoyed his ride through the whole zoo, he was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment