Wednesday, June 11, 2008

House hunting

Recently we have been housing hunting... it's easy when you decide on what to buy to wear, eat...etc When it comes down to buying a house, you cannot rush, at least there is no return policy. So it is a very big decision and so many things to consider. We do have a dream house...?? maybe... we want our house to be lavender if we live in Hawaii someday. (if you know the detail of how we started dating, you know why we want a lavender house) What do you think about this one below?? not that is in our area.... but I thought this one is cool... if it's in my area... I think I will buy it.
It's hard to decide, because me and K are from very different background and living style... this is the view of his bedroom... nothing can compare to this right?
As for me, this is the only way I lived since I was a baby... high building and less than 800 sq ft. My family is currently living on 33rd floor... believe me, it's not the highest! So when I come here... nothing is city for me, probably except N.Y. with high building everywhere you can't even see the sky almost.

We are going to see the 1st house tonight... kinda exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute house. It looks like one of those houses in a Disney movie. Tell us why lavender (?). Good luck with housing hunting!

    ReplyDelete