We moved here exactly 1 month already... too fast. So far, we still like it here and we are getting used to the heat. (Can you say that or I should say we have to deal with the heat, no choice)
"K" is liking his new job, co-workers and bosses are nice. He takes the bus to work everyday... to save some gas money, plus he gets free bus pass anyway, why not??!! So he leave home 6:30am in the morning, and he gets home around 6pm... it also depends on if he has to work late. He is trying to make me wake up with him the same time in the morning, so far is NOT working. (not when my boy wakes me up average 3 times a night) We all are enjoying him being at home more or go out with us more. "K" and I are able to play games such as chess, piggy games, card games, etc... for your information... I won the first time the other day playing chess. "K" never let me win... but that time... I accidentally won..ha.ha..ha..
Me and the boys... hm.. finally getting around by ourselves, I'm not afraid to drive here, it's not that bad. We go to parks a lot, so "A" can use all his energy. He enjoys playing with his new friends... He is still learning how to be nice to girls. "D" just enjoys whatever we are doing with him. We starts to go to the pool in our apartment complex. Actually, it is a lot of fun. There is hardly anyone, so me and the boys always take over the pool. "A" doesn't like to go to the water, he just run around the pool. "D" just loves to watch us. So I decided we would go almost everyday. That's about it for the past month.
Albert is commuting to work,too. In fact, he leaves the house at 6:30,too. The gas price is rising crazy here,too. Even the regular gas price is reaching almost $4.00. This is sooo ridiculous. I try to wake up with Albert at 5:30 to fix his lunch and breakfast, but it's been really challenging, too. But, it's good to know that you guys are getting adjusted to the new place.
ReplyDelete