This morning, I took the boys out for a walk for the first time this year. It was a sunny, chilly day. But we enjoyed very much. A walk around where we lived for the past 16 months, (we are moving out in one week) it brings back memories. I had my 2nd baby here, I met a lot of good friends and I intent to keep in touch with them, the beautiful color of four seasons, the deer we see at night in the playground, etc...
When we first came here, we didn't like the fall here because the leaves keep falling everyday. Then I realized we were spoil by the wonderful weather in Hawaii... leaves seldom fall. Now that we are moving away, I actually like the tree without leaves sometimes. They have its own beauty and chacater.
Here is a very long stairs I sometimes walk by when I take a walk... I always wonder who would actually walk on it... it's just too long. Maybe I will go and try it out before I move next week.
You know, when you have lived in a place for a while, you will develop special feeling and attachment to the place and the people you met even though you might not have liked the place at first. That's exactly what we're feeling now. Pleas keep in tough no matter where we may be in this big world.
ReplyDeleteThose stairs!! When Rick and I were dating, we would race up (or down) the stairs depending on whether we were going to or from campus.
ReplyDeleteI will miss Provo too!! It will be a sad day next week when we leave.