Thursday, April 17, 2008

crib-FREE

Since we are moving, we are planning not to bring the crib... because "A" is old enough to graduated from it. "D" has his own playpen which he is not using... so I took a break from this CRAZY packing, dropped off "A" with his cousins and went to IKEA with "D" just for fun. Actually the main purpose is to buy this tent for "A" new sleep area. I like going to IKEA... just fun to look at all the stuff and sit on every couches. (I seriously did one time) Anyway... "A" loves his new tent... and he knows that where he sleeps now. YEAH!!! He is graduated from his crib, and save me lifting him up to his crib.

3 comments:

  1. You have a blog!! Yay!! Now we can keep up with you even when we both move. Let me know if you are packing and need someone to watch your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I love IKEA too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I guess I was logged on under my hubby's account and for some reason he has "Feb. album" as his display name...? Don't ask! :)

    ReplyDelete