What a Morning!!!
"A" woke up 4 a.m. in the morning...screaming because he wanted me to cover him with his blanket. [Yep! so wanted
yell at him] Oh! Well...but then I smelled the gas so strong
in our apartment, so I opened all the window and went back
sleep. 5 a.m. "D" woke me up, the GAS smell was even stronger!
So we called someone to come and check it. I bet the guy wanted to kill us to make him work 5 in the morning! Well, he couldn't find where the leak was and left.. yes left us with the gas smell at
home. A little later, "K" and I went back to sleep, and left "A" played lego by himslef. "BAD choice, never do it again. Instead of playing is lego, he decided to play in the Forbbiden Kitchen with the FLOUR!!!!! This is the mess "A" had caused! So he got his time out.
There he was, standing in the concer. He wasn't so happy because he knew he did something really really bad. Then his clothes were cover with flour, so we vaccumed his clothes! He was so upset and scared because he doesn't like vaccum at all. Whenever I vaccum the house, he would hide. Today we really had a very interesting morning, it was
frustrated and fun. What can you say more, "A" said he was sorry. I think being a full-time mom is the hardest job I've ever done. But it brings me the most joy!
Crazy-ness reigns at your house too I see! Mommy-hood is the BEST!
ReplyDelete