Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The boys



I have to say having 3 boys in
my home is busy. As you can
see while daddy was sleeping,
the other two were bothering him, cried around him or jumped on top of him. And I finally decided to make the two boys sat in front of him and took a picture. The picture turned out pretty good. Of course "K" doesn't know I'm posting his sleepy picture. He will kill me



"D" just happened to have
a funny face when I took
a picture. I can't remember
what was he doing. He
probably was just lost his balance and lean forward. He is 4 months now. He smiles and talks a lot to his brother. They enjoy each other a lot.





A" and I were making this yummy chocolate cookies. He loves
to help whatever is going on in the kitchen. So I let him put the
M &M on top of the cookies, and of course he was trying to eat the
chocolate at the same time. After we made all the cookies, "A" had
forgotten the cookies, so me and "K" end up eating most of it.
We don't let "A" eats a lot of sweet as must as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment