Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas Everyone

We decided not to send out Christmas card this year for a change, but we still want to let you guys know how we are doing.

New baby:  Our new baby girl is not so new anymore, but we welcome our only baby girl into this world earlier this year.  We sure love her to death, sometimes I still can't believe I have a girl.  Every time I look at her, I feel so blessed beyond any words can describe.  She is growing too fast, she is almost 11 months.   We call her our Human Dog in our house because she finds the tiny little things to put in her mouth.  This little girl can flirt, her favorite things to do to melt your heart is tilting her head a little bit and giving the biggest smile. 

Middle child:  Our middle child is our funny guy in the house.  He loves his sister too much every single day, that includes too much kisses, too much cuddling and turn to wrestling.  Our daily challenge with him is meal time.  (It is extremely hard to get him finish his food)  He enjoys doing everything with me, such as homework, cooking, cleaning, and playing games.  This middle child for sure keep me busy and crazy.

First born:  This guy started 1st grade in school.  Tell me about it, how did it happen??  I still remember when I brought him home from the hospital.  He still loves school, but he tells me he loves kinder better.  He loves doing math, I have no problem have him doing extra math at home.  He can read much better compare when he started 1st grade.  We are very very happy for him.

The busy mama:  She is busy all day long, if anyone thinks being a stay at home mom is easy, sit there and do nothing, ask this busy mama.  she starts her day at 6:30am and job doesn't even finish till 11pm because there are always work waiting for her the next day.  the worst she doesn't get paid but yet she thinks it's all worth it to sacrifice for the family she loves. 

The head of the household:  He is just as busy at work, but beside works, he still loves reading his comic books here and there. 

1 comment:

  1. we hope that you had a merry christmas! Now have a happy birthday and next month E too!

    ReplyDelete