Thursday, September 15, 2011

we are still here

I know I've been neglecting this blog, i have a lot of reason, but sometimes I actually wonder if anyone is reading this blog at all. 

so here is what've been up to.  "A" started school the end of summer, and life doesn't slow down there, but the house is definitely a little bit more quiet in the morning.  he loves his class and his teacher.  but he says kinder is more fun.  but at least he still loves it.  I think one thing he loves the most is there are SIX computers in his classroom.  (he loves computer) 

we decided to keep "A" home this year instead of putting him in pre-k.  baby "E"  needs a playmate.  so it works out.  "D" just loves "E" too much to be away from her for 3 hours a day.  so I've been doing things with him at home. 

"K" had been super busy with work, me and the kids don't see him at all sometimes.  so thankfully budget seasons is done.  time to party.

I've been super busy with two things my etsy shop.  so sewing all the time and after so much thinking, considering, and practicing, i finally decided to take my photography to the next level.  I started my little photography business Maggie Mei Photography go check put the photo.  if you ever want a photo session, let me know if i live close by or traveling to your way. 

here are some photos of the kids recently... you know why I'm never in the pictures, because I'm always taking the pictures.







2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! You're very talented.

    I entirely understand not wanting D gone for 3hrs every day. I don't think I could do that with my K either. She goes for 3hrs, but only 2x/wk.

    Good to hear that A is loving Kinder and you're busy with other projects.

    Miss you!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! You are sooooooo talented. If we were close to you guys, we would love to ask you to take our family pics. Maybe someday, huh?

    Thanks for all the updates. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete