Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May is almost gone

I can't believe May is almost gone, that means this school year is almost finished.  "A" sure enjoys going to school everyday and playing with his friend.  Few days ago, I went to their the end of the year performance.  It was really cute and fun.  They acted out "The Three Little Pig" (I will post the video later) "A" is growing faster than I want him to.  I think "A" did a good job.



 "D" and "E" sure enjoy each other.  "D" loves giving her kisses all the time.  When "E" is happy, she always tries to talk to "D" and smile at him.  "E" sure is grow fast too.  She will be 4 months next week.
 "A" had his pretend birthday at school the other day.  I brought treat to the class (cake pop).  the kids love it.  The kids in "A" s class love "E" and "D".  They are all over "E" especially.

  This is my Mother's Day picture.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family photo! The kids look so grown, but you and K look the same. How's it been like to have a princess at your home? I bet she's such a special one for you guys. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete