We took "K" to work one early morning. I love early morning if i can wake up. The sun is not totally out and it's not hot yet, so it is perfect being outside. After dropping off "K" at work. Me and the boys head over to a very nice park just to feed the ducks our old bread. The park is every nice, it's cover with all the trees everywhere. The boy had fun feeding the ducks and birds... They are all hungry animals.
Then we went to a nearby garden to feed the fishes. It was 9am and it was getting hot already. We had a lot of fun walking around and feeding the fishes until a small black cat was following us everywhere. I don't really like cat.... and "D" was freaking out too.... almost crying... screaming to go home. I managed to snap a few photo... you could tell "D" was very worry about the cat in the pictures. So we went home after 20 minutes.
The only reason I love rain is because I don't have to water my yard. So I welcome rain anytime of the day. We might not able to go play as much, but I don't have to water my yard. so we got this crazy rain last month. we let the boys bring their umbrellas out and run around. They love using their umbrellas, I think they will use it under the sun too if I let them.
We babysat this 2 months old baby the other day. "D" enjoyed feeding him a bottle. He was very nice to the baby.
That last pic is SO sweet! Is he giving you hints???
ReplyDeleteMy K freaks out over bugs, so I understand all of D's looks in the pictures. We can't wait for cooler weather. It warms up so fast here that it's hard to do anything in the morning and it doesn't cool down again until after the kids' bedtime. Glad you were able to enjoy the park while it was (relatively) cool!
they are such big BOYS!!
ReplyDelete