Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Proudly present Diaper gratuated


From last week, I started to tell D that once the diapers are gone, Mama don't have money to buy more diapers, or if I have money, I'd rather buy food.  So I told D that he can choose his own underwear and has to go pee in the potty.  He told me "OK".  On Monday, we went and pick out some underwear. 
Monday - some accidents
Tuesday morning - two accidents
Tuesday afternoon and night - NO accident
Wednesday - NO accident

wow... how good is that....  so happy for him.  even we went out to store and McDonald, he would ask to go to potty....

p.s.  he wears diaper at night just in case... but so far so good.

4 comments:

  1. isn't diaper free great? d always sit on the little potty with his diaper on because he wants to do everything sister does. He isn't ready to potty train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, D and Mama! I know the cost of diapers is our killer, too, but you know in Kiribati, one diaper costs 60 cents. Can you believe it?? So, Caleb has no choice, but has to be potty trained as soon as we get back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay D!!! That's an achievement. It's amazing how quickly they get it once they're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Maggie! It's so great to be diaper free!!! He learned so fast! I'm so happy for you and for him. How are things going? We miss you guys! I love the pics of your boys with the flowers and your family picture. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete