Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayers needed and special fast

Well, a very few of you know that my mom has been in remission for a couple of years and was previously responding well to chemo therapy. But we have found out earlier this month that her cancer has spread to her lung and bones.

We would like to invite you to remember her in your prayers. We are also going to have a special fast for her the first Sunday of May, and invite any of you that are able to and would like to join us in that special fast. We believe in the power of prayer and fasting, while also acknowledging the Lord's will and wisdom beyond and above our own.

So it looks like I might be heading back home this summer again, we'll seen... but it will be a solo trip

thanks all.... if you are reading this

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Maggie. I don't know your mother but will remember her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie,
    I'm so sorry. We'll remember you and your family in our prayers also. I'm sorry you're hurting from this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. It must be a very difficult moment for you and your family. We remember you and your mom in our family prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your mom. I will keep her and your family in my prayers as well. LMK if there is anything I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete