you guys probably wonder where did we go.... we didn't go anywhere, it's just nothing new to post.... me and d had been doing yard work while "A" is in school" I rack leaves, he dig hole (for fun in his case) I rack more than 10 bags of leaves... crazy... and then cut down trim some brushes... the yard looks a little better but still has a lot to do. We planted our garden last month, the veggies have been growing.

"D" got all dirty in this picture, dirt everywhere on him... but i didn't want to bathe him yet, so this was the idea...
we went to the river again, and played there.... the water was still a little cold to swim, but the boys sure did had fun.....


The boys always try to wear "K" glasses.... i think "D" really look like "K"
Wow, your boys look so grown up. I love the picture of D with his dadd's glasses. He is a cutie!
ReplyDelete