Monday, February 15, 2010

3 days weekend






3 Days weekend with family is always nice. At the same time, I always don't find out "K" has day off until friday.

On Saturday, we went and ate at the Chinese place again. This time was as good as last time, we had roast duck... yum, the boys loved it too. At night, we went to the ward Valentine's activity. We were very glad that we went! It was very fun and also super nice when they had babysitting provided.

Today we went to a state park. It was very nice to get out of the house and be in the wild... (that's what we tell the boys, we've been watching the movie "UP", so they keep pretending to be Russell) They had so much fun walking around and exploring with their fake binoculars.

2 comments:

  1. our dollar tree here has a 2 pack of spy glass/monoculars that pirates use. The kids love it. d always eats the binoculars we make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched Up tonight, so I laughed when I read your comment. I met someone from Guangzhou today. We talked during my daughter's soccer game. He is a Baptist pastor who just moved to my area after living in California with his family for three years. He had lots of questions about the church. I also told him about you.

    ReplyDelete