Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!



We sure hoped that you all had a great Christmas just like us. This is the first year the boys aren't saced of Santa Claus... YEAH!!!! So We finally have a good picture with Mr. Santa, and I actually look ok in the picture. Thanks Becky!

 


This year is the same, the boys had no idea it is Christmas day and it means they can open their surprise presents. So we ate breakfast first. "K" and his sister built train set the night before so surprise the boys. When they saw it, they were speechless. They couldn't believe it was real. "A" wouldn't let "D" touch it at first because he thought it was only to see, not play.

 


"D" loves his fuzzy shoe.... he tried one pink one in the store and wouldn't take it off. So his lovely aunty found a brown one.

 

More gifts... they were so happy with what they got.

 
Posted by Picasa


More trains..........we are done buying trains!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm jealous of the breakfast before presents. I know K is jealous of the fuzzy shoes (she desperately wants some) and trains (she loves them). What a great Christmas. I'm glad you enjoyed it. (And the pic with Santa is way better than most I've seen and a far cry better than our attempts!)

    ReplyDelete