Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A more details post...

As of today, being a mother of two boys are still manageable. (maybe only because "D" is sleeping) I'm a sick mama these few days... (colds, running nose, fever, headache) not very fun, I just can't sleep anymore so I'm blogging.

"A" is still loving school, I think he really enjoys it everyday. He is of course among the smaller few in the class, I guess that's how it will be for a long time. He knows all his ABC now... one of the things has become a routine for him is stealing the candy and chocolate while I take a nap. (sign, so I put all those on the highest shelf in the pantry)

"D" is the same as I posted about him last week, a little monster.'

We have million of things to get done. (kinda sick of it) I still need to finishing painting the half bath. Then "K" can put in the new toliet and sink. oh and many many more.... don't even want to list it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're sick!! Kids love it though, b/c they can get into so many more things when their mommy isn't well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling? When you are not feeling well, leave all the work behind, and rest your body and your mind. Man, your boys look so grown up. It's fun to follow your family through blog. Hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete