Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pre-K

"A" is going to Pre-K in less than two weeks.... this is not 2 day program, it is 5 days program for 3 hours.... i'm happy, excited and little sad... (this means he is really growing from a little boy to big boy going to school.) I guess in my mind, if he is not in school yet, he is still my baby boy. Once he goes to school, there is no going back. Just like if you decided to have kids, I guess you get to hand on to them forever, cannot put them back into the belly. It is good for me to have a little break in the morning even though I will still have D. I don't know if "A" can handle it... I'm pretty excited for him, at least I know he is going to the Pre-K with one of his friend.

2 comments:

  1. He'll have a great time. You'll miss him more than he'll miss you!
    They grow too fast; don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is he going to school? I think it's great! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete