Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guess how tall the boys will be????

Today we had regular check up appointment for the boys. They were pretty good during the whole visit until they both had to get shots. "D" got one and "A" got four. Poor him, he was doing great the first two, but when the third needle went into his leg, he couldn't help but screamed his head off. I felt bad for him. Even when we went home, I could tell he is really sore on both of his legs, he just set on the sofa and watched TV the whole time and he didn't even want to walk. (if you know him, he moves non stop most of the time) The funniest thing I found was the doctor kinda predict how tall they will be according to the chart that they use. So "D" is supposed to be 5'6" and "A" will be 5'4". When I heard that, I just couldn't stop laughing, because I don't know if I can trust the doctor at all on this. Of course I do hope that they are taller than us. We shall see, I will keep you update in the next 15 years.... they might stop growing then.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you and K are the tallest in your families. The boys could have the 'tall' dna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be interesting to find out if the doctor's prediction was correct.

    ReplyDelete