As you all know, "D" loves to talk... here are some funny thing happened the last few days.
"D" has decided that he is no longer my baby anymore! (so SAD)
Me: "D" are you mama's baby?
D: NO, Boy
Me: Baby boy?
D: NO, Boy
Me: Big Boy?
D: No, just Boy.
So whenever I ask him if he is my baby now, he says "Boy". I wish he would say baby again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other day, I was so tired and very very grumpy. So I put on "Signing Time" for them to watch while I just sat there and spaced out. the "Signing time" was about different feelings we have, like happy, surprise, scare, and so on. When it come to the sign for grumpy, "D" looked and pointed at me and said "Mama grumpy" (he was doing the grumpy sign too) I couldn't help but started to laugh and felt less grumpy. He learns things so quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment