Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Lunch Box
Shopping in HK was so much fun. That's one thing I miss the most about HK. I was sitting in the house the other day, all I could think was shopping in HK. I bought a lot of things, clothes, shoes, toys, foods,...etc. This lunch box is one of them. I always want one of this for "K". I was so happy when I saw it. I also got a few Thomas the train lunch boxes for the boys. Even since me and "K" got married, "K" always bring home lunch to work. Since I didn't have to cook last month, I'm enjoying my kitchen as much as I can now. I try to make yummy food for my family and put it in this fun lunch box. This way also make "K" to eat more green for life. Maybe I can post what I put in this lunch box now and then. In this lunch box, there are rice, teriyaki chicken with potato, salad, and some sugar to keep "K" awake at work.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is one good looking lunch box.
ReplyDelete