Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ocean Park

I grew up going to Ocean Park, so of course I have to take my boys there. It was a super hot day when we went. Ocean park is like a sea world and amusement park together. The boys had a great time.

This is a picture of them on the bus ride to Ocean park. They really love taking buses, trains, subway and going through all the tunnels. "A" always has the happiest face when he go on a bus ride.


Ocean park kinda has two part... one is on the bottom of the mountain, and another one is on top of the mountain. So we have to take this little thing to go to the top of the mountain. They called them "Cable Car". On this little thing, you are over looking at the ocean and the mountain. It was really fun.





This side of the ocean park has more water thing, like all kind of fishes, sharks, jellyfish, seahorses, seals...etc. We watched a dolphin show. It was great!!


Then we went on a ride... I don't know what they called. It's the round one that goes really slow.



We actually planned to stay longer, but the boys was so tired. So we only stayed there for 3 hours. We plan to go again.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice to be home, huh? Enjoy reconnecting with your friends and especially with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to go somewhere fun. We miss you here! I hope the boys continue to be good for you! When you get back, let me watch your boys so that you can sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maggie!
    I'm so glad that you're having so much fun! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete