Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The two "D"


Here are the two "D"..... The older one and the mini one. If you don't know why we name him "D", here you go
"D" was supposed to be a girl for the longest time in my belly. The doctor told us that we were having a baby girl. So we were happily waiting for this girl to come. 2 months before I gave birth, we did another ultrasound, the doctor told us we were actually having a boy. (The world end at that point of my life for about few days) Nothing could make me feel better, not even chocolate. Well... I just had to accept that I was having another boy. (So wanted to punch the doctor in the face) Since we were having a boy.... I just couldn't come up with a name at all. Or "K" liked the name, I didn't, or the other way around. We finally came up with this name "D" that we both like and it's not common. It is also "K"'s very good friend's name too. We spelled it a little different. So "D" end up being "D" and it really suit him and his personality. We are glad we chose this name.
We are glad to get a picture of the two "D" together while we were in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment