Thursday, May 28, 2009

Debating

Sign..... Few more days to leave... and I'm still debating if I should bring the new camera with me and the boys to Hong Kong.... I really want to bring it.. but the camera is huge... so it's not so convenient to carry it around and going out with the boys at the same time. I really really want to bring it, because it will take good pictures of everything. My concerns are I might break the camera (try to take pictures and watch the boys at the same time, sound kinda hard is it??) what would you do?

3 comments:

  1. HOw long will you stay in HK? I wish you could visit Taiwan 2!
    Well, if you have enough space...then bring the camera. Or, just bring the regular digital once. You can always do some fancy work on photoscape to make your photos greater! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have family with you right? they can help with the boys. And your camera probably has a good warranty? that would help if the camera got hurt....i dont know- tough question. have fun in hk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bring it, but maybe take one of the lenses instead of both of them. maybe bring your smaller, regular, and old digital camera to take to places where the big one may not be needed. you'll have to carry your camera on, I would not check it in. good luck, I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of HK.

    ReplyDelete