Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Potty "sign"

well.... nothing had really happened recently.... except i feel like i'm always busy with something. ( my life usually is not like that, but recently it is ) there are always things to get done in the house. However, I still get to have sometimes to laugh, to go crazy with the boys, to watch them grow.

For those who are moms... you probably kinda know when is the time your children usually go to bathroom or what "SIGN" do they give you. I thought I would share mine with you.... so that you can get a laugh out of it for the day.

For my bigger boy "A"... i think he is the funniest one.... when he needs to make number 2.... he would usually hide under a blanket and say it's cold.... or itchy or run around the house saying "It's cold, it's cold". Then I know he really has to go. me and "K" think he is like a little doggy somehow... when he goes number 1.. he makes one turn around in front of the toilet and go. (so funny, i don't know why he does that)

For the little guy... he is not as predicable anymore... but when he goes... he tip toe-ing... and has a really really red face....

kids are so funny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's funny. Kids can be troublesome sometimes to us,moms, but they make our lives more fun and more meaningful. It is really great to be a mom.

    ReplyDelete