Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter

 


On Easter, we didn't do much. We went to the Japanese Tea Garden again and take some pictures. It was really fun. The boys enjoyed being outside all the time. Right before they sleep, we had a Easter Egg hunt in their room. It was so fun to see the boys looking for the eggs and opening them. We were so happy when they got them, and opened them one by one and found snacks inside. Next year, we will have a bigger easter egg hunt.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Your boys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been procrastinating to do Easter egg hunt with my kids. I know the Easter is over, but we still gotta do it. You know, an egg in Kriibati costs 50 cents for one. Tomorrow, we will dye eggs, but we can only afford one egg per child. Poor, kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures, I don't know if I told ya, but we got a new camera something like yours, but without the bigger lens. The pictures are totally different, but we need to learn to use better to get the most out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful! Your boys are so cute! I love this garden. I would like to go there someday.Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete