Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary

We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last week here in Hawaii. It is crazy to think that we've been married for 5 years. It seems long and short at the same time. We had 5 wonderful years together and more to come. We are grateful that we have two wonderful, healthy, funny boys, "K" has a stable job, we have a nice house. What more can I ask for? We did some fun things on our anniversary. Thanks to "K" family to watch our boys for a few long hours. We went on a easy lighthouse hike. This is a hike I want to do for a long time. The weather wasn't as good in the beginning, but as we finishing up the hike, the sky clear up.


Coming down after the hike, the sky was so pretty.


I told "K" to stay there, so I could take a picture.


The Lighthouse view from the top. The little path leads to the lighthouse is closed for public. So sad.


This is another view you get from hiking the lighthouse. It is so pretty, and even more amazing if you could see it for real.


Another lighthouse view hiking up to the top.


I just love the ocean view.


The starting point of the hike. It only took us 30 minutes to the top.

1 comment: