Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Accident




Well... a little unexpected thing happened this afternoon. I was dressed and ready to go to the temple. The boys were playing in my room on the bed while I was changing. Right after I changed, "A" screamed and cried and said "hurt". I thought it was the usual thing, but when I looked at him, the blood was coming out and the wound was pretty big. I freaked out. I always try to prevent them from hitting anything or falling from things, climbing... but today... just two seconds that I wasn't watching him, I had no idea where he hit and it would give him that cut... (probably the corner of the coffee table)... oh well, what can I do, I took him to the doctor, she used "Super Glue" for skin to glue it back. how cool is that. If she had to use stitches, I wouldn't know what to do, because "A" was pretty mean to the nurses, doctor. He kicked them. We had to hold him down to clean the wound, glue it, and tape it. Thanks for my friend watching "D" at home while he was taking a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie, I found your blog and now am reading it on a regular basis. Your entries are so funny, I laugh so hard. Not on this one where "A" got hurt, but during the funny ones.

    I love Easter because you can buy Cadbury Mini Eggs. I think that makes me a chocoholic as well.

    ReplyDelete