Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our interesting Saturday...

 



To start off my Saturday morning (really morning... midnight) i was still helping my friend's painting her home. i haven't stay up late with friends for a long time. Even though we did a lot of painting and less talking, it was still a fun and good time. K was waiting for me to come home, so we both slept very late...

I knew that I wouldn't able to sleep in because of the boys... and surely enough they woke up very on time 7am in the morning. The DVD player didn't entertain them this morning, so i had to get up. I spent sometimes looking on eBay and craigslist trying to find a mirror that i like. no luck yet.

by lunch time.... i was too lazy to make anything. So I decided we can eat MRE for lunch. here is what a MRE looks like. ( I called them out of space food, some of them do taste like it) for those of you wonder why we have stock up MRE food... we do our food storage with MRE. I had a veggie burger piece thing.. it tasted really good actually. but the wheat bread taste OK ( I called it Bible bread, I'm glad I'm not born in the old time. The boys don't like them either ) the blue (grape) drink tastes good. Potato sticks were good too. overall... it's not my ideal meal, but if it's emergency... it won't kill me.

the wind is very very very strong today. so it blew off kinda of our fence... it was falling down when i went out. so K and i had to do some little unexpected work. (that's when i miss my apartment handy man) i can't called the office or landlord to ask them to come fix it anymore.... we have to do it all. the pictures is showing ... part of the fence was falling to our neighbor's yard, part of the fence was falling to our yard. so we have to use a ladder to support it just for the day, and rope to tide to the tree... what a ghetto job we did. but at least the fence is holding up now. and everything that was on the deck were blew away all over the yard. it was very crazy.

The last... the tree in our yard started to have flowers... i wish you can smell it,... they are pretty and smell very nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I want to try some of those emergency food, too. It was really nice of K to stay up to wait for you. If it was Arobati, he would have been snoring loud comfortably in his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are so pretty. We have a snow storm and no pretty plant life.

    ReplyDelete