what have we been doing??? because i usually blog often... we've been sick and recovering from it... we are fine now finally.... and I'm still in the holidays mood..... i just don't feel like doing anything, plus it's cold here. we did little here and there...
our big boy "A" is successfully potty trained, except sleep time. I'm very impressed that he is willing to go potty. I thought it would take me forever to train him. However, he is pretty good about it. He is also talking more, and a little more clear, so other people understand him too. He is officially graduated from nursery in church and move to being a sunbeam. He didn't want to go at first, but I told him if he stays the whole time, he can get ice-cream after church. Who can say "no" to ice cream.
our little man, "B" has decided that he doesn't want to go to potty anymore. I still don't understand why because he was excellent in beginning compare to "A" He talks more and more too. Some words he always says... his brother's name, no hitting (I always tell him that), no no, eat, milk, Elmo, wiggles, signing time, watch, hello (when he get a hold of the phone when he is not supposed to), up, all done, read...
"K" as usual busy at work. He passed a professional test for work (I still don't know what test he took) He started to exercise now and try to eat healthier.
For me, I just can't focus doing projects that I have in mind. I just have too many things I want to do for the house. I finally got the lime green fabric that I want for our 3 seat sofa...yeah, lime green... I'm excited about that, I just have to start ripping the old cover now....
No comments:
Post a Comment