Monday, December 22, 2008

push the button???

Yesterday, "A" and "D" got into an argument in the car while we were coming home from church. "A" usually push the control button for our garage door. so "A" told us...

"A" : push the button, please?
"D" : No! I push the button...
"A" : %#@:&! I push the button (He was so mad, of course, he didn't swear, we just didn't understand what he said.)

We thought it was very funny... because usually when they fight, it doesn't involve anyway words at all. When they argue like this, we just have to laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds like fun!

    I wish that K talked as much as D does, but all she says is "NO!" to everything (even things she wants). Your boys will be best friends and worst enemies as they grow up....aren't siblings wonderful?!?

    ReplyDelete